Mach 3 is a year-round golf speed training protocol. The exclusive goal is clubhead speed. Since its inception in September of 2017, Mach 3 participants have gained an average of 11.5 mph in driver clubhead speed.
The program is divided into Off-Season, Pre-Season, and In-Season segments. Mach 3 training is dynamic and lively. The routines are designed to be non-exhausting. Mach 3 training will ramp you up, not beat you down.
For coaches, the Mach 3 program is taught via live workshops in San Antonio, TX, and around the country. Mach 3 creator Michael Romatowski will show you all the training tools and protocols, and most importantly show you how to implement the program back at your home base. Mach 3 also exists online, for a monthly fee, via a closed, secret Facebook group, where coaches receive weekly workouts with full PDF and video support.
For individual golfers, there is a program called Jet Express, which requires the Swing Chain Tool available on our shop, as well as three other tools. This program is also carried out on a monthly fee basis, with PDF’s and videos as needed. To join Mach 3 as either a coach or an individual golfer, email Michael Romatowski at Mach3speedtraining@gmail.com
Golf coaches, instructors, and personal trainers who have attended full Mach 3 workshops have been trained to…
• Conduct group classes featuring Circuit Training and Round Robin techniques
• Think creatively and out-of-the-box in designing golf fitness programs
• Create a community of golfers whose goal is to stay healthy, fit, and to play better golf
The Mach 3 program…
• Promotes equal participation of men, women, and children
• Is applicable to golfers of all ages and playing abilities
• Is based on workouts that are fun, non-exhausting, safe, and athletic in nature
• Can be held indoors or outdoors
• Gives golfers a way to train for golf using natural golf body motions without “bulking up”